March 16, 2020
Dear Parents and Guardians of Elementary Students:
We know that these are very unique times, and we hope that you and your family are doing well.
As always, the District’s primary goal is student safety. In an effort to adhere to the advice of the Federal Government and California Governor Newsom, we are expected to continue to offer educational opportunities/materials to students via other remote means.
Currently, all of our schools are to remain closed through April 5, 2020.
• We will be open on Tuesday, March 17th from 9 am -12 pm for families to pick up instructional materials. This is only for students who were absent on Friday and did not already receive a packet.
• Also on Tuesday, March 17th from 9 am - 12pm, parents will be able to pick up any student medications left at campus, (medications from School Age Care will also be in the main office).
- You will not be allowed to come on campus so please call the office between the hours of 9 am - 12 pm and someone will come out to you to provide you with the materials or the medication.
• We are encouraging all of our families to have your child(ren) read daily and work remotely on the curriculum packets that were provided for you on Friday.
• Classrooms will be cleaned during the school closure.
Please know that we understand the challenges that this situation has placed on our families. We will continue to provide you with updates as we receive them.
Right now, we ask that you take care of yourselves and plan to return to school on Monday, April 6, 2020, unless otherwise notified.
We appreciate your patience and support,
Elementary School Administrators